Poem Of The Week



Just a poem. Do not attach anything to it. It's Fiction.

Poem title: Miss You.

Her name permeates from my lips
Her face is engraved on my eyes
Again and again
She's like a leak that can't be plugged
That person is you

Your voice comes into my ear
And I secretly follow your voice
Memories survive from our happier times
But I want to turn around
Because I shed tears from yearning

Like a fool I live like this
And like a habit, I only search for you
What's happening? All I did was love you

It's difficult being without you
My heart hurts so much
My tears will not dry in the days to come

I walk in the street alone
On days like today
I feel you running to me
And holding me in your arms

Just love me only for a day
Give just that one day to me
I'll expect nothing more if you do that to me

Without you my heart is sorrowful
Parting hurts too much
My tears will not dry in the days to come

Will that day ever come?

— Onimisi.

Good Morning, great minds have a great weekend .




Hope you like it? Like US on
 Facebook : Joteek Blog,
 Instagram : Jottek_blog,
 Twitter: Joteek_blog.

Comments